- dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled = true
- for Messenger to track when something is pasted to the text box. Pasting between a pair of dots can help if set to
- network.cookie.cookieBehavior = 0 or 4, != 1 and 2 (default 4 meaning blocking cross-site cookies and social media trackers, 0 means accepting all cookies, whether from originating site or not)
- for Messenger to stay signed in,
- for CodeReady (OpenShift with Eclipse Che) to open a workspace.
- network.http.referer.XOriginPolicy = 0 (send Referer header whether the hostnames match or not)
- for iCloud.com to be able to login. When the user is logged in already, it’s not required anymore.
- privacy.firstparty.isolate = false (tracking across domains)
- for Grammarly plugin to stay signed in,
- for Disqus on websites to work.
- privacy.resistFingerprinting = true
- makes it a requirement for websites to ask for HTML5 canvas extraction permission without which text in Notes on iCloud.com is not displayed properly,
- that permission is also required for Whatsapp Web version to show the QR code,
- makes Firefox to report UTC time to websites,
- makes Zoom show a white screen instead of the video and shared screen,
- fixes the user-agent to version 68 and Windows 10.
- webgl.disabled = false
- needs to be
true for Notes on iCloud.com to be able to open.
- WebRTC is required to call in Messenger. media.navigator.enabled is not.